Hi guys. newsworldvn.com is back. The Southeast Asian tourism market has been heating up again in recent years. Realizing the increasing demand of tourists and continuing with the series of tours connecting the three Southeast Asian countries, today, let’s find out what’s interesting about tour Thailand-Singapore-Bali. Let’s get started.
The specific tour Tour Thailand-Singapore-Bali schedule
DAY 1: BANGKOK(THAILAND)
Day: Start your journey in Thailand – also known as the “land of golden pagodas” or “Land of smiles”. Morning is in Bangkok (the capital of Thailand), located on the banks of the romantic Chao Phraya River. Meet your guide and be transported to your hotel in the city center. After checking in and storing things, have breakfast at the hotel. Then start a tour of some of the most prominent Buddhist temples here such as Wat Trimitr with its priceless 5-ton solid gold Buddha statue; Wat Po, the temple has a giant “reclining Buddha” 150 feet long; and then visit the Royal Palace and Wat Phra Kaew, the 14th-century Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
In the afternoon, visit Nakhon Pathom province on the outskirts of Bangkok. We will go to Patom Organic Village, a family-run eco-cultural enterprise on the picturesque Tachine River banks. Participate in a variety of hands-on courses to learn about soil, seedlings, growth, composting, and fertilizers. Then we’ll go to the farm’s traditional kitchen, which organizes cooking classes. We’ll see as they transform fresh organic ingredients into traditional Thai cuisine before sitting down to eat.
- Visit an organic coffee shop
- Experience a long-tail boat ride through Bangkok’s small waterways, known as klongs.
- Visit the Royal Barge Museum.
- Visit Wat Arun, known as the “Temple of Dawn”, where we can enjoy the view of the iconic temple with its colorful spiers.
Night: Dinner at a restaurant in the city and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: BANGKOK-SINGAPORE
Day: Have breakfast at the hotel then spend the morning exploring the vibrant capital Bangkok. Take a trip to the colorful Damnoen Saduak floating market, then visit the tallest Stupa in the world – Phra Pathom Stupa. Take a lunch break to board the flight to Singapore in the afternoon.
In the afternoon, land in Singapore and start the tour on pearl island. Start your adventure by taking a boat ride to Merlion Park, which has a magnificent statue and fountain shaped like a mythical creature. Before traveling down to the Civic District, take in the breathtaking views of the Marina Bay coastline and take a few selfies of the famed statue.
Stroll through boulevards adorned with ancient buildings before continuing down Orchard Road, Singapore’s upscale commercial hub’s luxury shopping boulevard. Finally, take a deep breath and rest at the National Orchid Garden (located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens). Before returning to your accommodation, spend some time exploring the garden’s 60,000 plant and orchid varieties and finding the country’s national flower, Vanda Miss Joaquim.
Night: Enjoy dinner at the restaurant and rest at the hotel in the city center.
DAY 3: SINGAPORE-BALI
Day: After breakfast, transfer to the airport for a flight to the tropical paradise island of Bali. Rest at a resort hotel by the sea. Attend a performance of the legendary Barong and Keris Dance in the afternoon. This ancient Balinese dance represents the conflict between good and evil and is a wonderful illustration of how myth and history merge. Some famous destinations that you can visit such as:
- Elephant Cave: an ancient sanctuary with creatures carved into the glittering rock.
- Sample delicious local coffees including the most expensive coffee in the world, the famous “Coffee Luwak”.
- Kintamani: Gunung Batur crater is located around the rim. Take in the breathtaking vistas of mountains, lakes, and rice paddies.
- The best views are just a short walk away, at the walk to the serene Tegalalang Rice Terraces for the best views.
Night: Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant and rest at the hotel in Bali.
DAY 4: BALI-BANGKOK
Day: Have breakfast at Hotel. Then continue half a day exploring Bali before flying back to Bangkok in the afternoon. The car takes the group to Tanjung Benoa beach, a famous beach with many sea sports, participating in the extremely interesting banana boat game. Other sea sports such as Water moto, parachute… (expenses excluded).
- Turtle Island: Here you can explore the ocean scenery on a glass bottom boat. This place is considered the kingdom of many rare species of turtles left in the world and the typical sea turtle species in Indonesia. This will definitely be an unforgettable experience in your journey.
- Play Bali Swing: The most beautiful virtual living place is a thrilling swing game dubbed the “most dangerous swing in the world.” Wild birds nest photo template with Balinese natural beauty.
- Batubalan Village: A village steeped in the traditional art and culture of Indonesia, located on the beautiful tourist island of Bali. The unique sculptures and ethnic dances here are all interesting features, holding visitors back.
- Celuk Village: famous on Bali Island for its Gold & Silver jewelry with hundreds of years of history. The artisans here are mainly island people with high skills passed down from generation to generation to create many different beautiful and delicate gold & silver jewelry designs.
Have lunch at a local restaurant, then clean up your luggage and check out of the hotel. Board the afternoon flight back to Bangkok (Thailand). The 4 days and 3 nights of tour Thailand-Singapore-Bali ended. See you again on the next tour.
To sum up, this is the detailed itinerary for the tour Thailand-Singapore-Bali for 4 days and 3 nights. This is simply an estimate and is subject to change depending on the time and weather conditions. The article is intended for reference purposes. We hope it provides you with useful information. If you wish to learn more, please contact a trustworthy travel agent. We’ll be back with more amazing Southeast Asia tours soon. Please leave any questions or comments in the section below.